Friday, October 23, 2009

UNbelievable!

Today is VLCD # 15 and I am down .2 lbs (not bad for TOM.) However, since it is my measure day, I feel compelled to say that I have lost ANOTHER 9, yes 9, inches! That is a total of 16.25 inches of FAT gone in 2 weeks. My friend lost 9.5 inches, for a total of 18.5! UnFREAKINGbelievable!

My size 16's are hanging off of me. I can not be certain, but I suspect I may fit into a size 12 now. I am going to thrift store shopping tomorrow (no reason to spend big bucks on pants I'll only be able to wear briefly, right? LOL!) I will be certain to let you know.

WOO HOO! Happy Friday people. I have to say, I needed this today. I went to the divorce attorney w/ Ivan today to begin the official proceedings. Even if it is right, and necessary, it is still undeniably sad. However, between the tape measure and my great friends who are taking me out to a movie tonight, I am feeling loved and supported. And perhaps just a touch sexy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment