Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 3, VLCD #1

Here I am, closing out day three of injections, but my first day of the restricted calorie diet. I have to say I spent the greater part of the day with absolutely no hunger. I ate lunch a bit late, and had dinner around 5:30. I reserved my grapefruit for around 7pm. I was feeling hungry for the first time all day by 8 pm and demolished that feeling with a cup of coffee minus the cream.

If I had been wiser I would have gone to bed early, lol. Now it is after midnight (because I went to see a movie: The Hangover, definitely worth it) and I am finishing my last 20 oz of water. I am mildly hungry again, but honestly, I am OK with that. If I had been in bed by 11, as planned, I would be blissfully unaware of craving food just because my teenage son is eating it in front of me.

So, yes...day 3: success. I'll let you know how weigh in goes tomorrow ;-) I'll also try to post my original measurements, in preparation for my week 1 weigh, measure, and pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment