Saturday, October 10, 2009

4 lbs!

My VLCD 2 weigh in was a shocking 4 lb loss! WOO HOO! That puts me a solid lb under my pre-loading weight ;-)

I am enjoying that floating on air feeling for day 2, and though I do not expect quite such dramatic results every day...it is nice to begin with a bang. I became quite hungry by 2:30 this afternoon, while attempting to wait for my protocol buddy, who was planning to lunch with me today. I finally gave up and enjoyed a yummy spinach and chicken soup, along with my melba. I had my apple earlier for mid-morning snack. I am planning to bake my apple this evening with cinnamon and stevia to add a dessert like touch to my lemon pepper tilapia salad dinner ;-)

I did experience stinging with my shot this morning...perhaps because I was so giddy and impatient after my morning weigh in, lol.

My silent partner ALSO lost enough to put her below her pre-load day weight, coming in at 3 lbs lost. I will be posting her stats and pics along with mine, but leaving her information private at her request. SO, you get to see the results in double time, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment