Sunday, November 8, 2009

There she goes!


I am happy to report that I am down another 2.2 lbs in the last few days, putting me at 23 lbs in 30 VLCD's :-) Only 8 injection days left, and 10 days until P3! My friends has finally broken her stall and lost just over a lb last night...I look forward to seeing her morning weigh in! I lost 2.75 inches this week, and she lost 2. Here comes our final week!

I just got in from a late movie with my son and roomie, so it's off to bed for me! (Love Happens...MUCH better than I would have guessed for a romantic comedy, BTW.) I wanted to stop in and give you an update and apologize for keeping you waiting, lol. I'm making it a priority to do a little better this week ;-) Want a picture? Sure you do. This is me enjoying a cup of Yerbe Mate after Art Walk on Friday :) Tired, but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment