Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I have ARRIVED!

Officially in ONEderland this morning! I lost 1.2 lbs, putting me at 199.6 on VLCD # 26 *Happy Dance!*

My friend is down another lb as well, putting her at 190.6! That is a running total of 20.2 lbs and 25.5 inches for her, and 19.8 lbs and 18.25 inches for me in LESS than one month: 26 days. WOW.

Everyday is a new adventure: clothes fitting differently from the last time we wore them, new contours and muscle definition and bones, and a slightly different face in the mirror each morning. We have two weeks left, and though we are looking forward to P3 and P4 menu expansion, we are more excited than ever to see where the inches fall off in this last stretch. I am wondering if I can make size 10 for the holidays :)

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment