Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another Day, Another Pound!

Today is VLCD # 27 and I am down another lb today. My friend had a slight gain. We have 11 more injection days to go, 13 more VLCD days (there is a 72 hour period of releasing the remaining hCG from your system, during which the low calorie diet must be maintained.)

I have been researching P3 (the first 3 weeks of our 6 week stabilization period) today, and am beginning to get excited about the new menu possibilities coming our way. Essentially, a no starch/sugar plan. Here is a nice summary page:

http://www.hcginfoonline.com/maintenance%20phase.htm

And a fantastic recipe thread:

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lowcarb-recipe-help-suggestions/

First on my list: Pumpkin Toffee Coffee. I have a new recipe that has been brewing in my head and luckily, it's the perfect time of year for it!

Happy Wednesday everyone :) OH! And for those of you following on FB, you can access the original blog here @ Blogger.com by hitting the read original post link at the bottom of the note. It is much easier to read and follow if you do (especially if you want to read my earlier blogs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment